Engage and assess your GCSE High School students with this atom and bonding maze activity.
How to use:
Students read the first question, choose the correct answer and follow the maze to the next question. There are 12 correct answers and the correct route through the maze is included.
When to use:
Perfect for fast finishers as an extension activity or for all as an assessment of learning worksheet.
Atomic structure, isotopes, RAM, electron configuration (Bohr Model), types of bonding, structures of chemicals (lattice, network, molecular), intermolecular and intramolecular forces
Please see preview for all content
You may also be interested in the following related resources:
- Atomic Structure & Electron Arrangement ACTIVITY, PPT & WORKSHEET
- Atomic number, Atomic Mass, isotopes and relative atomic mass
- Covalent Bonding no prep complete lesson
- Ions and Ionic Bonding - no prep complete lesson
- Atoms and Bonding Code Breaker Activity
➯ Be sure to follow my store to be alerted of new products.
➯ Once you’ve used it I’d love to hear how you get on via a review/feedback or on social media.
All materials copyright Classroom Chemist 2019-present