This Thematic Unit contains different sets of Printables including easy reading passages with facts about Bald Eagles :
• What are bald eagles?
• What do bald eagles eat?
• The bald eagle body
• The bald eagle life cycle – the stages of a bald eagle divided into 4 parts with illustrations (egg – eaglet – young – adult). There is one sheet for each stage.
• The bald eagle habitat
• Bald eagle behaviors
• Bald eagle symbols
• Write the bald eagle body parts
• Bald eagle life cycle – write the four basic stages according to pictures
• Flip flap minibook – a chance for the kids to display on their notebooks.
• Explain the bald eagle life cycle
• Complete a chart with facts about bald eagles – (are-have-can-other facts)
• Venn diagram – Compare and contrast a bald eagle with any other bird