This resource pack contains a lengthy PowerPoint and printable worksheets in which there are 9 interactive and educational tasks. The tasks in this resource are primarily about palaces and castles.
The contents of this pack are as follows:
• A discussion of photos about The Royal Family.
• A labelling exercise relating to a castle.
• A whole class discussion using adjectives to describe two contracting palaces/ castles.
• A differentiated descriptive reading and grammar task, based on a description of a spooky castle.
• A comprehension question & answer pack based on the book (Igor Figures It Out). This resource can be bought separately – see Comprehension Questions – Book 2 – Igor Figures It Out.
• A group growth mindset memory mania game with a points system.
• A group palace project task.