Twelve lessons with powerpoints and resources to help students to create their own magazine on a topic of their choice.
Scheme comprises of:
- Analyse the title of magazines and decide on your own title.
- Analyse mastheads and create your own masthead.
- Design your own front cover.
- Write a celebrity profile features article.
- Write a travel article.
- Write a how-to article.
- Design a competition.
- Write an article on a food of your choice.
- Use emotive and sensationalising language.
- Create a contents page.
There are extra folders with a GCSE media task comparing two front covers and a WAGOLL analysis of a front cover.
Students love this scheme of work as it allows them to be creative while exploring their own interests.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.