Are you looking for resources about SPACE and its phenomena? Here is a great BUNDLE OF POSTERS that will fascinate your students and make them excited about learning.
These printable infographics and posters can be used as classroom posters because they are a great visual reinforcement for your students. They enable students to visualize planets and other celestial objects as well as understand their differences and the forces that act on them.
In addition, they will be able to relate scientists’ work with that of engineers, in the process of the space exploration. Students will learn about some of the most important scientists in history.
• The Sun and the planets
• Other bodies in the Solar System (asteroids, satellites, comets)
• Orbits and Gravity
• Newton’s law of universal gravitation
• Space observation and exploration
• The milestones of the exploration of the Solar System
��� The Earth’s Rotation and Revolution
• The phases of the Moon and its revolution movement around the Earth
Earth in Space Posters Bundle contains:
• Poster: Components of the Solar System – A print which shows the objects of the Solar System and their main features
• Poster: Space Exploration – A downloadable and printable infographic that takes us on a journey through the milestones of the exploration of the solar system
• Poster: Gravity from Aristotle to Einstein – A downloadable and printable poster that presents the main scientific contributions to understanding how gravity works
• Poster: Universal Gravitation - Infographics about the Law of Universal Gravitation
• Poster: The Earth’s Revolution and Seasons – A downloadable infographic that illustrates the position and impact of the Sun on the Earth
• Poster: The Moon and the Earth – A downloadable infographic illustrating the phases of the Moon in both hemispheres
Find lots of fun digital and interactive science resources at www.elesapiens.com. Discover our tools and services for Schools and Teachers.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.