EXPONENTS CHALLENGE PLUS EXPONENTS GREATER THAN LESS THAN (4 WORKSHEETS)
* * * EXPONENTS CHALLENGE (2 WORKSHEETS):
CHALLENGE YOUR STUDENTS with these TWO worksheets on exponents.
Here are two examples of what's on here:
* * two to the sixth power minus eight squared
* * five to the fifth power divided by five cubed
THINKING? YOU'RE STUDENTS WILL BE!!
Students are given 16 WRITTEN EXAMPLES like above to solve on Side 1. They then have to find their matching answers on Side 2, BUT the matching answers on Side 2 are ALSO written out in words and must be solved too!
32 examples to solve in all ~ PLUS a BONUS Geometry question included.
NOT for the beginner! WILL MAKE YOUR STUDENTS THINK!
Your download of 3 pages includes answers.
* * * EXPONENTS GREATER THAN LESS THAN (2 WORKSHEETS):
* 2 full worksheets of exponents using greater than and less than.
* 24 examples in all - students must solve two sides of an equation and place in the symbols less than < or greater than > to make the equation true.
* Each equation consists of two or more exponents to solve.
* Great use of mental math and facts as well.
* Will reinforce their understanding of how exponents are solved as well as the use of < and >.
* Your download of 3 pages includes answers.
Designed and created by David Filipek.
Copyright© 2017 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.