Love to review or assess fractions with this Coded Message Fraction Activity (5.NF.A.1, 5.NF.B.) . Students solve fraction problems to finish a code of letters and then use the code to reveal a secret message. Two different messages and codes are included in this set. These notebook pages address common core standard: 5.NF.A.1. and 5.NF.B.3.
A great addition to your 4th and 5th grade math curriculum or for fraction review in higher level math classes.
NOTE: There are not problems for all 26 letters. Each decode contains 10 - 14 practice problems. This product was revised 4/6/16.
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
- Equivalent Fractions: Solve Equivalent Fractions Interactive Notebook Foldable
- Decimals: Addition and subtraction of Decimals Practice and Review (6.NS.B.3)
- Fractions: Fraction Multiplying and Dividing Word Problems (6.NS.A.1))
- Fractions: Fraction Multiplying and Dividing (6.NS.A.1)
- Division: 2- and 3- digit divisors Practice and Review (6.NS.B.2.)