Resources for new GCSE AQA Physics 2016 specification.
Bundled lessons cover the Energy and energy resources content of the GCSE.
- Changes in energy stores.
- Conservation of energy.
- Energy and work.
- Gravitational potential, kinetic and elastic potential energy.
- Energy and efficiency.
- Electrical appliances, Energy and Power.
- Energy transfer by conduction.
- Infrared radiation.
- Infrared radiation, surfaces and the Earth.
- Heating and insulation.
- Energy demands, Fossil fuels, Nuclear Power and Biofuels.
- Renewable Energy Resources.
For clear detail on aspects of each lesson please review each lesson bundled into the packaged to ensure it meets your requirements. I hope this gives you and your pupils a great start to the new Physics GCSE.
I do update each lesson in the bundle with new and varied content as I often revisit lessons to further improve them.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Great resources, but missing 3.4 and 3.5?
Dear Teach1989, thank you for bringing this to my attention. This resources is available for free. I shall placed the link here: https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/gcse-9-1-aqa-physics-3-4-3-5-energy-and-environment-supply-and-demand-12040793<br /> Nteach
Thank you. These are great. Saving me so much time.
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.