The Revolutionary War - Going Paperless? These interactive Google slides contain a complete Revolutionary War Research Report and are great for Chromebooks, HP Streams, and other devices in a 1:1 classroom. Printable version included! This resource uses file sharing with Google or Microsoft OneDrive. Use these activities to engage students in a whole class, small group, or independent environment. This resource is also perfect for Homeschool students.
This original product is provided through web-based Google file sharing, contained on the Internet 'cloud' and allows you and your students to access, edit, and print files from any computer or device. Students work on their report template directly in the file on their device or computer. This product will also work with Microsoft OneDrive (instructions included!)
Templates are included to create, develop, write, edit, present, and assess your students’ Revolutionary War Report. This report (or performance task) is also designed to not only to learn and explain the new information, but answer some higher level thinking (critical thinking) questions (Common Core Essential Questions) to apply the knowledge they have learned. Students will do all of their research via the Internet and print media (this is not included in this product). Our product is designed to assess and show what your students have learned and share it with you, their parents, and perhaps the class if you’d like them to present it.
A simple rubric and student checklist is included.
You can use this report template in its entirety, or “pick and choose” the slides you wish to use and tailor it to your students’ needs. This package contains the following Revolutionary War Report elements/questions:
1. Title Page- Templates Provided-Topic, student’s name, and teacher’s name.
2. Comparison templates for the Continental and British Army
3. Revolutionary War Related Vocabulary- students define the word and illustrate each word.
4. Essential Questions designed for application of knowledge and higher level thinking.
5. Biography pages for famous people of the Revolutionary War.
6. Blank paper to add to any of the questions if more room is needed.
7. Additional Information page for any other facts not discussed in other areas of the report if needed.
8. A page to help your students find information for their report.
9. Resource Page and Bibliography Template-.
10. Note Taking page for students to take notes as they gather research on their topic.
11. Blank Report Checklist for students to check if all performance tasks are completed and included.
12. Editing and Revising Checklist.
A printable version of this report is also included in this product!