This IB Physics study guide will teach you how to revise for your exams in the most effective and efficient way. These study strategies are tried-and-tested and have been taught to thousands of IB Physics students worldwide.
You’ll learn how to:
- Avoid studying too hard
- Write effective revision notes quickly
- Improve your exam technique
- Avoid the 5 most common mistakes other students make
- Adopt the mindset required to succeed in IB Physics
- Easily increase your grades by 9-11% with one simple trick
- Get further help from teachers and other IB professionals
IB Physics is a difficult course and exam preparation is more than just learning your equations and attempting a couple of past papers. In this study guide, Sally Weatherly (CEO, GradePod) has devised a 7-step strategic revision plan to ensure you have the tools to approach your IB Physics exams with the confidence that you could not have been more prepared.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.