Example texts corresponding to each chapter of The Iron Man novel by Ted Hughes, covering a range of genres.
- Chapter 1: Fisherman’s Diary Entry
- Chapter 2: Hogarth and Family’s Dialogue Writing
- Chapter 3: Hogarth’s Apology Letter
- Chapter 4: Hogarth Interview
- Chapter 5: Iron Man and Space-Bat-Angel-Dragon Non-Chronological Reports
These model texts are perfect to use as WAGOLLs. Each comes with a feature identification worksheet so that pupils can identify language, grammar and punctuation features before writing their own texts based on the exemplar.
The worksheets all have answer sheets for teachers to upload for home or remote learning or to share with pupils in class.
All resources come as editable Word documents and as PDFs to cater for all needs.
A glossary for all chapters of the novel is also included in this bundle.
Visit Helen-Teach’s Shop for more resources!
All feedback is welcome and appreciated, so please leave a review after downloading my resources. Thanks!