This programme is designed to help students at GCSE level understand what food labeling consists of and why it is necessary. It looks at the laws concerning Food Labels, what is required, why it is necessary and the reasons why manufacturers work hard to attract consumers to their products. It is suitable for those teaching Catering and Food and Nutrition at GCSE level.
A powerpoint aimed at discussion around the World Cup encouraging pupils to write. The slides can be printed off and made into a workbook. Activities include comprehension, anagrams, alphabetical ordering and ICT skills.
A set of Snap cards, spelling cards or matching cards for Yr3/4 based on Appendix 1 Spelling national curriculum
Can be use as snap cards or matching cards or on your working wall.
Print and laminate them.
Based on the book Handa's Surprise, children can build their own sentences using the words provided, finish the sentences and write their own description of what objects they'd put in Handa's basket. Create for both shared and independent reading and writing.
An excellent collection of resources - an ideal pack for new teachers. Pack features:
* About you - complete introduction lesson getting to know your students better
* 15 KS3 starter pack - 15 general original starters
* Literacy Health Check - a complete literacy test lesson to see where students are in terms of basic literacy
* End of term quiz - hours of fun, quiz pack
* Letter card sort with starters - a lasting letter resource to instruct students on the correct layout of letters + 5 starters thrown in
* Find the word 5 starter pack - great resource for Y7 students
Unbeatable value! £14.50 for £5.50!
Visit my shop for more great resources here: