This was made for a student who was ill for a few months and subsequently needed some work to take home.
I made this covering a wide range of activities from the topic of Asia.
It focuses primarily on the environment of rainforests.
- Where they are located?
- The importance of rainforests?
- Boreno - an example of a rainforest under threat.
- Researching deforestation and solutions to deforestation.
- Effects and solutions to deforestation.
- Assessment. Question with writeup criteria.
A lesson plan which includes a starter activity which will help the children Identify the difference between human and physical geography. Followed by the main lesson objective/input in which the children will compare the industries of Mexico and UK. This plan could easily be adapted and could be used across KS2. The plan is clearly differentiated.