These 26 digital task cards on the BOOM Learning website relate to oranges-themed matching lowercase letters to uppercase letters. This is a fun and engaging activity to practice and improve letter recognition and visual perception skills.
You will see each lowercase letter on the left-hand side and then a box of different uppercase letters on the right. The player should click all the correct uppercase letters that match the lowercase letter on each card.
Feedback is instant as the deck will automatically advance to the next card if the answer is correct. If incorrect, the player will hear a whoops sound and see a red circle. You can try as many times as you like to select the correct uppercase/capital letters.
Click link if you would like to sample the cards
BOOM Cards are Internet Activities.
There is no prep work, printing or laminating – it’s paperless!
What you will get when you download:
• A PDF Document with a LINK to access the full deck which is hosted on Boom Learning Website.
• Teacher Notes about BOOM Cards™
So, what is Boom Learning?
• Boom Learning is a platform and set of tools for making and delivering Boom Cards, cloud-based digital learning resources, such as digital task cards, digital escape games, and more.
• To use Boom Cards you need to have a Boom Learning account. This is to keep kids safe. Accounts range from free to paid memberships.
More About Boom Learning
• To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet.
• Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge).
• Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires.
• For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards.
• You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with “Fast Pins,” (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards).
• Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks.
• For additional assignment options you’ll need a premium account. If you are new to Boom Learning, you will be offered a free trial of our premium account.
Read here for details: http://bit.ly/BoomTrial.
Thank you for visiting my store:)
Get this resource as part of a bundle and save up to 41%
A bundle is a package of resources grouped together to teach a particular topic, or a series of lessons, in one place.
Oranges BUNDLE BOOM Cards Distance Learning Counting Matching Tens Frame Maths Literacy
This bundle features interactive digital task cards relating to counting oranges and other activities relating to oranges. The decks of cards are ready to use with no preparation, laminating worksheets or storage. There’s a variety of ways students can provide answers and there is self-checking together with instant right or wrong feedback. Students will remain engaged and have fun at the same time whilst learning. Please see individual descriptions for each Boom Card product before buying. If you do purchase this money-saving bundle, you get a PDF download with a **Boom Bundle link** to access all of the decks in your Boom library. **Content so far includes:** • Counting oranges 1 to 10 (10 cards) – Count the number of oranges in the fruit bowl and then match the number counted to the linked cubes. • Counting oranges 11 to 20 (11 cards) – Count the oranges and then click one of the multiple-choice answers. • Counting oranges 1 to 12(13 cards) – This is a drag and drop activity where the player moves the stated number of oranges to the basket and then submit. • Counting fallen oranges 1 to 10 with multiple-choice answers (animated oranges falling from tree) • Counting teeth fun activity with oranges 1 to 10 - drag and drop oranges onto tens frame • Counting teeth fun activity with oranges 11 to 20 - drag and drop oranges onto tens frame • The Alphabet: Letter Match Lower and Uppercase letters • Mixed CVC Word – Look at CVC picture and move lettered oranges to build CVC word and type **The benefits of purchasing a bundle early are:** When a new deck relating to oranges is added, this is added to your library and you can download for free, even when the bundle set price is increased due to additional decks being added. Any updates to products are automatic – re-purchase is not required. **BOOM Cards are Internet Activities.** There is no prep work, printing or laminating – it’s paperless! **To preview what is in the bundle at the moment, click link below** https://wow.boomlearning.com/store/bundle/MsKTizSZKET7cPwcE?ref=self Thank you for visiting my store.:)
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.