This resource contains more worksheets, cut and paste activities, coloring and an ordinal number puzzle to put together. Great for homework, independent and group work to reinforce ordinal number concept.
- Trace over ordinal numbers and words (2 pages)
- Worksheet – Writing ordinal numbers in words up to 10
- Worksheet – Reading instructions to color correct beads
- Worksheet - Cloze activity with pictures in a string of beads
- Worksheet (Cut/paste) Cloze activity with pictures in beads
- Worksheet – (Cut/paste) Ordinal Numbers Activity (1)
- Worksheet – Ordinal Numbers In Words Activity (2)
- Puzzle – Cut/paste puzzle strip ordinal numbers up to 5
- Teacher Notes on activities
Answer sheets included.
**Newly Added: **
Ordinal Number Puzzle Strips up to 10
3 differentiated worksheets - Students complete sentences with ordinal numbers by looking at the stairs which has an item on the first, second, third, fourth and fifth steps. E.g. I can see a _________ on the ________ step.
All the sentences are the same structure only the items they see is different in order to complete the gaps.
The resources are differentiated. If a learner has difficulty writing then he/she can cut/paste and glue.
LO: To be able to read and write ordinal numbers
To know ordinal numbers tell us a position and/or order in a list
Take a look at the preview pane.
Thank you for visiting my store.