The updated version I made of the famous list of the 17 verbs that conjugate with TO BE in the perfect tense (passé composé, the most common French past tense).
if you download this handout to use it with your classes, please rate and drop a little comment, thanks. Only fair, isn't it? :-) Bonne journée à tous!
I introduced food items with a Powerpoint, then printed (as PDF) and laminated the slides as cards. Can be played in groups, the rules are on the first slide, but you can modify the rules as you wish. My students loved it.
These flashcards can be useful as a bookmark for students (cut in half, fold, paste) or as a set 4 flashcards (perhaps joined by a tag) that can be handed out at the beginning of each lesson and collected at the end. They will enable students to use TL when communicating with teacher and also with each other when doing pair work or games. Enjoy!
Please leave a review!!!
The following 8 documents constitute the level descriptors 6-1 for KS3 in line with the new GCSE specs, and take into account the new element of translation. They have been drafted after much research and a great deal of consultation :
1. Level descriptors 6-1 (old NC levels 2C-7A), a 2 page document split into receptive skills (R&L) and productive skills (W&S)
2. Conversion table from old money and options.
3. Year 7 student version - productive skills only (2 columns)
4. Year 8 student version - productive skills only (2 columns)
5. Year 9 student version - productive skills only (2 columns)
6. AFL r 7 mark sheet: a tick box assessment grid that can be used as a check list prior to assessment and an AFL form during assessment. It includes boxes for students to identify their strengths and weaknesses.
7. AFL yr 8 mark sheet
8. AFL yr 9 mark sheet
All documents are easily adapted into other languages.
Pack includes a curriculum overview and prescribed scheme of work for French using Expo 1 for year 7. I wrote this last year with the new GCSE in mind so all 4 skills are developed equally. Scheme of work based on two lessons per week.