A set of revision cards for the WJEC Numeracy and Mathematics specifications.
The cards correspond to the 30 workbooks available for free in the author’s TES shop.
Instructions for creating the cards:
(1) Print the sheets back-to-back (there should be 6 pieces of A4 paper in total).
(2) Laminate the sheets (optional).
(3) Cut out the individual cards (6 to each piece of A4 paper).
(4) Punch a single hole in each corner. (This is easier to do if you have a single hole punch.)
(5) Feed a key-ring through the holes.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Thank you for sharing.
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.