Social and Cultural Environments is a separate lecture which is covered during International Marketing Module with a Bachelor level student.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Social and Cultural Environments Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Case Study Soccer in the USA: Football’s Final Frontier?
- 1 Case Study Is Tourism the Savior or the Scourge of Venice?
- 1 File for teacher reading in order to get additional insights about topic (may give it to students as well)
- 1 Detailed Lesson Plan
Learning Objectives of the Lecture Power Point Presentation:
- Define culture and identify the various expressions and manifestations of culture that can impact marketing strategies.
- Compare and contrast the key aspects of high- and low-context cultures.
- Identify and briefly explain the major dimensions of Hofstede’s social values typology.
- Explain how the self-reference criterion can affect decision making at global companies and provide a step-by-step example of a company adapting to conditions in a global market.
- Analyze the components of diffusion theory and its applicability to global marketing.
- Explain the marketing implications of social and cultural environments around the globe.
Once you will purchase materials please leave comments!