This activity contains 30 clues for common foods and meals vocabulary. Students are instructed to:
1. Complete the word search.
2. Write Spanish vocabulary words under each of the 12 pictures.
3. Write the English translation next to each clue.
Examples of vocabulary words are food, all 3 meals and snack, meat, dessert, fruit, ice cream, salad, hamburger, french fries, and cookie.
The download includes:
1. Word search with images
2. Answer key with words next to the clues
3. Vocabulary page with 30 words, copied 2 per page for student handouts.
The download can be used as a fun substitute lesson plan. When students complete the worksheet activities, they can quiz each other on the food vocabulary with the vocabulary reference.