This resource is a highly visual, fully editable and interactive, 100-question PowerPoint end of year /end of summer term quiz. It is an ideal resource for an assembly, a lesson or with a tutor group.
The quiz contains 100 questions, most contain multiple choice answers, with varying degrees of challenge on:
- General knowledge
- Famous People Picture Quiz
- TV and Film
- Logo Picture Round
The quiz can be administered in a variety of ways - to individuals or teams. The answers can be found by clicking on the question mark image on each slide. Answers can be given either as you go through the quiz or at the end. An answer sheet is provided to allow individuals/teams to record their answers.
1. With 13 FA Cup victories which football team has won the trophy more than any other team?
2. How many years of marriage did the Queen and Prince Philip celebrate in November?
3. Who is the President of France?
4. What were Arnold Schwarzenegger's first words after undergoing open-heart surgery?
5. Who is the famous real-life uncle of actress Rita Simons who plays Roxy Mitchell in Eastenders?
6. In the human body, what is the hallux?
7. What is 'paraskevidekatriaphobia' the fear of?
8. How many medals did Team GB win at the Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang?
9. How many times has Lewis Hamilton won the Formula 1 Championship?
Suitable for SEN students due to the multiple choice format.
For more inspiring educational resources visit Inspire and Educate
Thinking of publishing your own resources or already an author and want to improve your resources and sales? Check out this step-by-step guide.
How to Become a Successful TES Author: Step by Step Guide