Important: "Primary Pupil Objective Tracker": This version of the tracker uses objectives from the National Curriculum and is a more detailed version than my previous tracker, "Primary Pupil Progress Tracking Tool and Data Analysis"
This is a class data tracking tool, using National Curriculum Objectives, to assist teachers input, store, track and analyse their class data, including a vulnerable groups comparison and combined subject attainment diagram. This tool is written within MS Excel, so there is no need to purchase/ learn new software.
- Input up to 40 pupils and specify gender, pupil premium, and 3 customisable groupings (e.g. SEND, EAL, LAC)
- Input 'Not met', 'Mostly Achieved', 'Achieved', or 'Mastery' for each 'key' objective in the National Curriculum for years 1 - 6 every half term
- OR manually Input "Emerging, Expected, Exceeding" for reading, writing and maths starting with the previous year's end results, and continuing half termly (e.g. Autumn 1, Autumn 2, Spring 1, etc)
- Print off class data posters for each half term showing full breakdown of data within vulnerable groups as to how many pupils are on track to make expected or above attainment and indication of typical/ accelerated progress.
- Print off whole year data sheet giving overview of all data, colour coded to highlight weaker/ stronger areas (includes gap between disadvantaged and non-disadvantaged pupils).
- Select individual pupils to view progress charts in reading, writing and maths compared to class average and national average; ideal for parent's evenings/ reports.
- View 'windscreen' style charts in reading, writing and maths, showing at a glance children's progress throughout each term.
- View a 'combined' subject Venn Diagram, showing which children are on track to meet expected attainment in all three subjects, or two, or one, or none.
This tool will eliminate human error if you have previously been asked to gather data or calculate these percentages by hand and also improve consistency between classes and year groups. It also provides an excellent visual representation of children's learning across time.
This is designed for individual teacher use, however please do get in touch if you are interested in whole school training.