Two for the price of one! These presentations are from our collection of over 60 interactive PowerPoint presentations (Sets 1 - 6) which support AQA Chemistry GCSE and most other Chemistry courses for the 14 - 16+ age range. Visually stunning and highly interactive, these presentations are already used in many UK and international schools. The Polymers studied are Polythene, PVC, Polypropene, Nylon, Polyester, Lycra, Kevlar, Teflon, Gortex and PostIT (sticky notes) together with thermosoftening and thermosetting plastics.
• Utilizes the benefits of the staged display of information.
• Suitable for a single computer, network, interactive whiteboard or digital projector.
• Fully editable in PowerPoint (.pptx file supplied). Best on PC Windows to get the most from the integral animations and interactive activities – all in flash (.swf) format.
• Our presentations save you hours in the preparation of high quality lessons.
• For a Site/VLE licence or for OCR, Edexcel, WJEC and iGCSE presentations please visit…
Currently, the TES store for Premium Resources only allows a PowerPoint preview to consist of one content slide plus the Cover Slide and End Slide. Therefore, we have included a full set of slide images (.png files) to allow you to appreciate the full content of this presentation - you do not need to retain these images after download - just keep the .pptx file.