One of over 50 interactive PowerPoint presentations (Sets 1 - 6) covering the Edexcel GCSE Physics specification. Already used in hundreds of UK and international schools. This presentation looks at the properties of X-rays, their uses and disadvantages. Traditional X-ray machines, Fluoroscopes and CT Scanners are studied and compared - superb graphics are used throughout.
• Utilizes the benefits of the staged display of information.
• Fully editable in PowerPoint (.pptx file supplied).
• Works on all operating systems where MS PowerPoint has been installed, e.g. Windows, Mac OS, iOS and Android (this presentation is flash-free).
• Suitable for a single computer, network, interactive whiteboard or digital projector.
• Our presentations save you hours in the preparation of high quality lessons.
For a Site/VLE licence or for details of other specifications please visit…
Currently, the TES store for Premium Resources only allows a PowerPoint preview to consist of one content slide plus the Cover Slide and End Slide. Therefore, we have included a full set of slide images (.jpg files) to allow you to appreciate the full content of this presentation - you do not need to retain these images after download - just keep the .pptx file.