One of 20 interactive PowerPoint presentations (Sets 1 - 4) which together cover the core content of any Food Technology/Nutrition course in the 14 – 16+ age range. Focuses on our Carbon Footprint & Greenhouse Gases, Reducing Our Personal Carbon Footprint, Green Energy Suppliers, Fridges & Freezers, Best Use of Dish Washer and Washing Machines, Do We Need To Use Tumble Driers? Recycling, Low Energy Lighting, Electrical Consumption During Festive Seasons, Bottled Water, Over Packaging & Organic Produce, Organic Farming, Frequency of Shopping, Buying and Eating Seasonal Foods, Should We Eat Less Meat? Case study - Carbon Footprint of A Packet of Crisps. Visually stunning, these presentations are already used in many UK and international schools.
• Utilizes the benefits of the staged display of information.
• Suitable for a single computer, network, interactive whiteboard or digital projector.
• Fully editable in PowerPoint (.pptx file supplied). Best on PC Windows to get the most from the integral interactive activities – all in flash (.swf) format.
• Our presentations save you hours in the preparation of high quality lessons.
• For a Site/VLE licence please visit
Currently, the TES store for Premium Resources only allows a PowerPoint preview to consist of one content slide plus the Cover Slide and End Slide. Therefore, we have included a full set of slide images (.png files) to allow you to appreciate the full content of this presentation - you do not need to retain these images after download - just keep the .pptx file.