Get creative with this imaginative Winter Sport snowboard-inspired art and design activity pack.
This 52 page snow-packed resource pack aims to enthuse and engage children in a fun, experimental way. The ready to use templates and worksheets encourage the exploration of colour, shape, abstract pattern, graphic, sportswear and logo design, whilst also providing great Winter snow themed decor for the classroom or home schooler.
About the pack:
1. Art activity templates with finished coloured examples for inspiration.
My examples explore bold colours and geometric pattern with a fun retro 80's feel.
- ‘Snowboard Selfies’: draw what you imagine reflected in your goggles
- Design a snowboard themed Hoodie
- Design a hat, boots, mittens, baseball cap
- Design your own snowboards and use them as bookmarks
- Design your own winter torch, winners trophy, medals and rosettes
- Make snowflake bookmarks, bracelets and use bordered writing paper for creative writing
2. Decorate your classroom with a Winter Sports theme:
- Make a 'Winter Sports' Garland
- Blank garland template to make your own
- Snowflake borders for the bulletin board
- A selection of easy to print, bold graphic posters, including. ‘Let it Snow’ and ‘The Big Freeze’ to bring a chill to the classroom!
- A collection of 50 words related to the activity pack to inspire writing around this Winter Sport theme: boarding, nordic, thermal, freestyle etc
Materials to consider:
Felt tips/marker pens, coloured pencils, water colour paints, oil pastels
Print on good quality paper for bests results