With more than 50 pages of different resources perfect for introducing the concept of time to young children, this pack concentrates on quarter to and quarter past time while also consolidating children's time telling to the hour and half hour.
Aligned to Australian Curriculum outcomes, this Telling Time expansion pack is designed for use with our Learning To Tell Time Pack and includes printables suitable for whole class instruction, time telling games, Clip Cards and other resources for individual and small group Math Centre activities.
Pages include -
* Complete the digital time cards for quarter to/quarter past times
* Complete the analogue time cards for quarter to/quarter past times
* Match the clocks (hour, half hour, quarter to and quarter past worksheet)
* Three part clock face cards with analogue, digital and written time for all hour, half hour, quarter past and quarter to times
* 'What's The Time?' Quarter Past and Quarter To Clip Cards
* 'I Have, Who Has?' card game with hour, half hour, quarter past and quarter to times
* Make Time Workmat for hour/half hour/quarter past/quarter to times
* Connect Four Time Telling Game
Teaching suggestions are included for each resources.