- This eight page revision guide is aimed at both teachers and students to help study, organise, revise and be prepared for the AQA GCSE 9-1 Elizabethan England I 1568-1603 Historic Environment question for 2020. I have included 6 possible questions for GCSE exam practice and broken down the main details of the Spanish Armada into manageable chunks, using what again I am calling the 5p’s. This guide, using the ‘p’ words for simplification focuses on the main concepts of location, conflict, resources, events and people connected to it as advised by AQA through their Paper 2: Shaping the nation resource pack guidance.
- I have also sought guidance and verification from Carmel Bones and gained inspiration from the teachers who attended the AQA course in London on 3th July this year (2019) to write this guide, of whom I am extremely grateful. Carmel Bones is a leading specialist and writer for Elizabethan England and delivers AQA courses on Elizabethan England as well as for Hodder Education and has written for BBC Bitesize.
- The resource comes in PDF and Word if you wish to adapt and change. I would welcome any reviews on this resource which would be much appreciated.
- If you like the resource, please check out my AQA Elizabeth Revision Guide, c.1568-1603 which can be found here: https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/aqa-gcse-9-1-revision-guide-elizabethan-england-c-1568-1603-11806156
- You can also download my free copy of the previous Historic Environment Question on Hardwick Hall for 2018 for similar guidance which can be found here: https://www.tes.com/teaching-resource/aqa-gcse-9-1-revision-guide-historic-environment-hardwick-hall-2018-11810703
About this resource
Report a problem