Transformations is a free interactive program (for Windows 10 devices) I made as part of my A-Level Computer Science project for a local secondary school.
I have since made it free and available to download via the Microsoft Store here.
The program allows for interactive teaching, which can be performed in front of a class on a smart board or done individually by students. It also contains a selection of randomly generated exams to test students abilities.
If you need any help on operating the program the fully user manual can be found on the site here.
- A scalable four quadrant grid.
- A selection of pre-drawn shapes.
- The ability to draw your own shapes.
- The ability to perform all four translations onto shapes and watch them animate the transformation
- The ability to create your own student and teacher accounts
- The ability to sort students into classes and record their progress.
- 8 different exams of varying difficulties on the topics of transformations
- Open Source and Free!
If you use it in your school I’d love to hear about it!