Complete collection of Scheme of work, lesson plans, Power Points and homework and assessments for Year 7, 8 and 9 Computing and ICT.
Lessons use the Socrative website for quick and easy assessment and feedback to the students, tracking document and full Scheme of Work included.
All lessons are ready to teach and require minimal, if any preparation (may need tweaking to work with your school system) - everything is provided! Cover lesson ideas also included to make setting cover work quick and easy.
Pack includes a scheme of work with lesson objectives and lesson overview and how these lessons fit into and satisfy the new National Curriculum for Computing. Ideal resource for non-specialists to follow, or for a specialist to pick up and run with. Feel free to adapt the resources as needed. All lessons are ready to teach.
Topic 1 - Introduction & using computers safely and effectively
• 7 Lessons, Power Points, Assessment, Homework and Pupil Progress Diary
Topic 2 - Introduction to coding through Scratch
• 5 Lessons (can be stretched depending on pupil progress), Power Points, Assessment, homework and Pupil Progress Diary
Topic 3 - Spreadsheet Modelling
• 6 Lessons, Power Points, Assessment, homework and Pupil Progress Diary
Topic 1 - Understanding computers
• 6 Lessons, Power Points, Assessment, Homework and Pupil Progress Diary
Topic 2 - Computer Networks and Protocols
• 7 Lessons (many with video examples), Power Points, Assessment, homework and Pupil Progress Diary *lessons uploaded separately due to TES file size restrictions
Topic 3 - introduction to Python
• 7 Lessons, Power Points, Assessment, homework and Python cheat sheet and guides
Topic 1 - Graphic Design and Manipulation
• 7 Lessons (can be extended), Power Points, Assessment, Homework. Uses the Serif suite, but can be applied to any graphics package.
Topic 2 - Advanced Game Programming
• 14 Lessons (many with video examples), Power Points, Assessment, homework etc. Uses Construct 2 as the game making software (Free version will work), techniques and themes can be applied to any other software.
Topic 3 - HTML and Website development
• 14 Lessons, Power Points, Assessment, homework and student progress Diary.
Feedback welcome, I hope this is useful and saves you precious planning and preparation time!