UNIT 6: FRIENDS, ACTIVITIES & TIME
LESSONS 29: Telling The Time
SET UP 1: FRÈRE JOHN likes to do some karaoke at the Sunday morning mass when the whole town is there. So over the years, he has made sure that all the children are taught the time so they won’t be late for his performances!
COMPLETE FRENCH LESSON FOR YEAR 5 AND YEAR 6.
SUBJECTS: Quelle heure est-il?
INCLUDES 25 documents: lesson with audio/ practical exercises/ lesson plan/ poster for display/ resources for role-playing/ certificate of merit /
Colourful PDF files from the COSMOVILLE book series, featuring lessons L29 from unit 6: FRIENDS & ACTIVITIES
The PDF files have the SOUND embedded (PDFs require ADOBE READER to access the audio content) and can be used on whiteboards.
The folder also includes printable students' activity worksheets and CUT-OUT characters’ masks for practising role-playing.
• Topic and practice worksheet: Telling the Time
• Cultural facts: Versailles, La Révolution française
Academic level: Year 5- Year 6
Attainment targets: (pupils’ activity)
• Reading, speaking and writing (2 topic practice worksheets + 1 poster)
• Understanding & writing (2 practice worksheets)
• Telling the time in French
• Learning about historical facts
Folder includes 25 documents:
• 3 colourful PDF files with sound embedded for classroom presentation
• 3 printable practice worksheets
• 4 printable pages featuring 1 complete lesson plan
• 1 printable certificate of merit
• 1 poster for display
• 3 pages featuring the genesis
• 2 cut out character's masks
This COMPLETE LESSON is also available in SPANISH, GERMAN, and ENGLISH.