It’s back… BIGGER, BOLDER and more BRILLIANT than ever before! The release date had been pushed back until October 2018 to complete the upgrade, but now its ready to go!
Previous incarnations of the Organiser were 3-in-1 but this is a supercharged 15-in-1 experience boosted to make teachers, parents and student lives far easier, all accessible from a central main dashboard PDF! There are now over 1400 SATs questions and corresponding tutorial videos.
Here is what else is included in the full version:
- 10x Arithmetic Booster Zone - updated to include Summer 2018 questions and videos
- 38x Reasoning Booster Zone - updated to include Summer 2018 questions and videos
- Past Paper Zone - updated to include Summer 2018 SATs papers and videos
- Arithmetic Ninja Zone - 42 one off lessons to target 42 arithmetic skills, each containing 21 questions and tutorials videos to start the less. Each lesson optimised to be projected onto a single screen to cut down on photocopying! Designed to boost arithmetic score to 35+out of 40.
- Daily Vid-A-Min Zone for Year 5
- White Rose Problem Solving Videos + Playlists exclusive to our YouTube channel (grouped by topic)
- www.myminimaths.co.uk integration (with permission granted by myminimaths copyright holder to be included on the Organiser, although this is a standalone free resource)
- Arithmetic One Page Wonders Revision Pack
- Mixed Revision One Page Wonders Revision Pack
- Self Marking Timestables Booster Spreadsheet (needs Excel to run) for whole class or individual use in ICT room
- Self Marking Mixed Revision Booster Spreadsheet (needs Excel to run)
- Puzzle Time - 116 illustrated Thinking Outside the Box Puzzles which can be used as lesson starters or just as a bit of fun!
- SATS Domino Revision Sets (x2) that can be used in pairs or groups as a fun and different way of revising for SATs and generating discussion
- Parent Letter (customisable)
- Assembly (customisable)
Of course the major success and strength of the last two years’ Organisers is still there too! All of the above is accessible via a single PDF file, which is uploadable onto your school website (with purchase of a school license) – giving your students access to all Standard Boosters, Prove It Boosters, Arithmetic Ninjas and tutorial videos for every past paper question at home on tablets, laptops and mobile phones.
This is the complete package with all you need for KS2 maths success!
For trouble shooting please email firstname.lastname@example.org