- story openings
- how to create mood and atmosphere
- weather in literature
- famous characters from literature
- how to build tension
- vary sentences for effect
- shift point of view and verb tense
- three top grade GCSE sample stories in different genres, tenses and themes
- words and phrases to use and more.
This vast set of resources is scaffolded and differentiated, so you could use with able year 7s, weak GCSE entrants as well as the most able.
This scheme makes links to common poems and literature and will prepare students for controlled assessment, coursework as well as build lasting skills for exam in 2017 and beyond.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
Love this. Not sure what the other reviewer means because the photocopies are in the worksheet!
None of the photocopies were provided - where are these resources?
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.