Welcome to a world of drama and expression. This is such a fun, complete IB PYP unit of inquiry that explores the theme of How We Express Ourselves with our voice as a form of communication. You will find over 80 pages packed full of rigorous and engaging inquiry based learning for 3rd, 4th and 5th grades.
The central idea is: Our voice is an important form of expression to communicate ideas,
emotions and feelings.
This is such a fun unit to work with. It is filled with drama, theatre, puppets, funny voices and communication with and without using our voice. My 4th graders LOVED it! And I did too!
You will find 4 – 6 weeks of literacy, science and math activities, including:
• Interactive notebook activities
• Science experiments
• Hands on math activities for data analysis
• Puppets: grammar lessons on dialogue
• Greek theatre and other forms of entertainment
• Engaging formative assessments
• Research inquiry tasks
• Collaborative group work activities
• Summative assessment
f like this unit, you may like my range of complete IB PYP units for the upper elementary in my