8 detailed essay plans including argument points, evidence to support and analysis.
******PART TWO FOR 1629-1649 FOUND ON PROFILE
- The main reason for the outbreak of the Civil War in England in August 1642 was the increasing support for the King from May 1641.
- The revocation of the Act of No Addresses was most important in turning the Army on Parliament.
- To what extent did division between Parliament and the army lead failure of settlement by 1649?
- To what extent was Charles demand for unquestioning support the reason for failure?
- To what extent was the financial crisis caused by the need for modernisation?
- To what extent was the power of the monarchy reduced by the need to call Parliament?
- To what extent were individuals responsible for the failure of the Long Parliament to negotiate with the king?
- To what extent were the regicides reluctant.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.