A level Art Component 2 exam papers are available in February.** Get ahead of the game and get students off to a flying start with this extensive support resource written by an experienced HOD and examiner. suitable for AQA Art and Design, Fine Art, Textiles, 3D, Photography and
Included is the following.
• Introduction to Component 2
• Student information
• Week by week guide leading the student through the development of work
• Homework checklist
• Support request sheet
• The History of Art – Notable Periods, Styles and Artists
• Component 2 Final Outcome Checklist
• Art Analysis Prompt Sheet
• AQA A level grade boundaries from 2019
• Securing Outstanding A level Performance in Art - An explanation of how to achieve an A* grade.
Also includes a PowerPoint explaining the importance of developing cohesive ideas and how to ensure that work fully addresses the Assessment Objectives.
Also a student friendly explanation of the Assessment Objectives.
Please note that the exam questions are NOT reproduced here as this would be a violation of regulations. This resource provides a clear framework to support all questions.