There are lots of things to be excited about when looking at the life-cycle of bee. And many students love to think about the different stages.
In this booklet students are also asked to observe animals with the goal of getting inspiration for new ideas. Hopefully, these activities will make the learning fun and engaging.
This package contains:
2. Can you identify the different stages?
3. What is the connection between a larva and a bee?
4. What do larvae and bees eat?
5. Fun Facts
6. Metamorphosis Poem
7. Bee words - make your own dictionary
8. Ask the larva Sparkling Questions about pupae and bees
9. Larave are. . .
10. Bees are. . .
11. Life cycle
12. Paln a bee stroy
13. Story writing - 2 prompts - quuen bees, workers and drones
14. Bears do love honey - design a trap
15. Beewax and Flowers
16. How to throw the perfect honey party
17. Can you name the body parts?
18. Whne is a bee a bee? - bee, wasp or bumblebees
20. Bee’s knees - biomimicry
21. Bee’s eyes - biomimicry
22. Hexagons - biomimicry
23. Assessment - reflection upon learning