Over 80 pages of CCSS aligned pages: student workbook, detailed answer key, lesson plans and vocabulary practice. Great for ESL and summer reading! Focus: Cause and effect.
* Skill sheets for the Common Core grade 3-4:
- Plot Line
- Sub Plot Line
- Character Studies
- Inference Activity
- Point of View
- Compare and Contrast stories/characters
- Illustration Study
* Lesson plans for two weeks of reading
* Charts detailing the Common Core Standards and which skill sheets address them
* Student Workbook cover page
* Quizzes for every chapter practicing Cause and Effect
* Vocabulary words, definitions and activities
* Writing Prompts
* Detailed Answer Keys
Clementine is a wonderful story that can be used in a variety of ways. Choose to read Clementine as a whole class, read aloud, in guided reading groups, in literature circles, Foundations and Frameworks groups or let students read it independently using Clementine Novel Study as a guide. Great for independent summer reading.
However you choose to use this Clementine Novel Study, you and your class are certain to get swept away in Clementine's poignant retelling of her disastrous week while addressing comprehension skills, learning new vocabulary words, meeting the Common Core State Standards and enjoying every step of the way!