These pages go well with books on different sports. Gail Gibbons has a great set that I use in my classroom.
(88 pages total)
46 pages (3 cards per page) of Word Wall cards- each sport has a different border. There are also some blank cards of each style.
* Webs- one for each sport
* Is...Has... paper for each sport
* 8 pages of "If I was a _______ player, I would..." - for all four sports and a set with boys and one with girls
* 4 pages of Venn Diagrams comparing/contrasting 2 sports
* 6 pages of compound word cards (6 per page)
* List of compound words
* 2 Compound Words worksheets
* Favorite Sport- Tally Chart & Bar Graph
* 4 Writing pages How To Play _____(1 for each sport)
* 2 Writing pages Four friends went out to play
* 3 Compare & Contrast pictures (sports people)
Thanks for looking!