3.1.3 Searching Algorithms
3.1.4 Sorting Algorithms
This document is an assessment for the following specification:
- Understand and explain how the linear search algorithm works
- Understand and explain how the binary search algorithm works
- Compare and contrast linear and binary search algorithms
- Understand and explain how the merge sort algorithm works
- Understand and explain how the bubble sort algorithm works
- Compare and contrast merge and bubble sort algorithms
This is for AQA . Some of these questions are from real past exam papers.
I have thrown in 1 or 2 A Level questions to challenge high graded students.
Answers are provided.
*Microsoft Word Document
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.