2-3 Lessons divided into three parts.
- Cumulative frequency graphs
- Box plots
- Stem and Leaf diagrams
- Histograms with unequal bar widths.
Includes, explanations, worked examples, practise questions with solutions and student worksheets.
2 lessons, includes examples and practice questions covering:
- Area and perimeter of quadrilaterals and composite shapes.
- Area and circumference of circles and semi-circles.
- Volume of Cuboids.
- Angles, including triangles and parallel lines.
- Pythagoras’s Theorem.
- Solving Equations
- Substitution into Expressions
- Simplifying Expressions
- Expanding Brackets
- Factorising Expressions
All resources Included, explanations, worked examples, practise questions with solutions and student worksheets.
For more GCSE revision resources visit www.themathsgeezer.co.uk