The Global Economic Environment is a separate lecture which is covered during International Marketing Module with a Bachelor level student.
In this file you will find:
- 1 The Global Economic Environment Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Case Study about Venezuela Economic Environment
- 1 Case Study about World Economic Environment
- 1 File for teacher reading in order to get additional insights about topic (may give it to students as well)
- 1 Detailed Lesson Plan
- 1 File with additional Exercises which might be used during Seminar Class.
Learning Objectives of the Lecture Power Point Presentation:
- Identify and briefly explain major changes in the world economy over the last 100 years
- Compare and contrast types of economic systems that are found in the different regions of the world
- Explain the stages of economic development used by the World Bank and identify the key emerging country markets at each stage of development
- Discuss the significance balance of payments for the world’s major economies
- Identify the countries that are leading exporters
- Briefly explain how exchange rates impact a company’s opportunities in different parts around the world
You may also like:
Introduction to Global Marketing
Once you will purchase product please leave comment.