• Are you unsatisfied with your level of Spoken English?
• Do you want to become a forward-thinking speaker and reach to a great extent fluency?
• Is joining English meetings very challenging? Is it difficult to participate and communicate efficiently?
If so, my course is for you!
Throughout my online course, participants will be able to ask questions before (in the courseware), during the Virtual Class (in the chat box), and after (in the courseware)
For the duration of the six live lessons, I will show you exactly what you need to do to make fast progress and achieve your dream of being able to speak English spontaneously as well as naturally. I will go through the approach based on your learning style and show you the best methods and techniques so that you will make unbelievable progress.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
1. Improve speaking competence and English fluency
2. Increase your communication efficiency
3. Clarify and ask Questions politely
4. Use strategies for making Small Talk effectively
5. Use expressions for Problem Solving
6. Get ready for a variety English speaking environments
7. Prepare for different Spoken English Exams and Interviews
8. Master your Public Speaking fluency
Don’t miss this chance to learn exactly what you need to improve your English. Anyone can achieve an advanced level and further, and this course will show you how as well as help you to expand your language skills.
For the duration of the six live lessons, I will show you exactly what you need to do to make fast progress and achieve your dream of being fluent English speaker.
About the course:
• Six Virtual Interactive Classes. All classes will be recorded for those who cannot attend.
• New Technologies such as Videos, Blogs, Social Media and exciting assignments are counted in.
• The long-lasting right of entry to the course materials.
• The best for pre-intermediate or intermediate learners who want to get to a higher level.
The classes will be given one time a week every Saturday at 17.00 pm UTC/GMT for six weeks.
This course is for Pre-Intermediate to Advanced English Language Learners.
Participants should be able to speak with the fundamental English skills.
• Are you nervous about communicating in English with foreign colleagues?
• Do you have a good command of English, but feel like your flexibility may be lacking?
• Would you like to learn how to sound more natural when making small talk and discussing problems?
• Do you feel the need to improve your conversational skills?
Halina Ostankowicz- Bazan
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.