Looking for something exciting for a project based learning unit? This resource focuses on the study of spiders. This is a lesson plan that will guide you through the process of using biomimicry and steam activities to inspire students to ask questions, study spiders and use creative thinking to explore ideas.
Invent a toy inspired by jumping spiders.
Enter the fascinating world of spooky spiders. Use the observations to design toys and solve problems.
- Why Teach Biomimicry
- Getting Started Guide
- Spiders are spooky because. . .
- A spider has, can, is
- What if I was a spider? Jumping spider
- Jumping spider dance
- Spooky spider-web furniture
- Walking on water - Diving bell spiders
- How to use biomimicry in the classroom - inspiration and ideas
- Links and information
#spider #halloween #spooky #biomimicry #steam #stem #sparkingchildrensthinkibility #thinkdive #asajomard #tes #projectbasedlearning