Coloring is therapeutic and students love to do it! Create a book or a card to use as a gift. Use as a writing or composing prompt. These varied coloring pages give students opportunities to create during holiday lessons with applications for Elementary Classrooms including Special Needs, Art and Music Class. Best for K-5.
Editable Card Template you can use with the FONT of your choice. Use as a gift for your students or for students to parents or others.
• Kwanzaa-Pictures of a Kwanzaa Celebration
• Christmas- 1- Card with traditional holiday graphics 2- Nativity scene
• Hanukkah-Elements and vocabulary
• Nutcracker- Dancing Characters for possible use as a station or center
• Combo-Christmas-Kwanzaa-Hanukkah-Mini book with all 4 pics-Use in your Literacy Centers.