I took a story from Real LIfe Open Court textbook and converted it to classroom task. This is how I went about it:
- Divide students into groups.
- Each group to turn the story to a script.
- Perform the play based on the script with Maths questions ate the end of it.
- The play was judged by the drama teacher’s students.
- The audience was asked the Maths questions at the end of it.
The objective was to have a class that was integrated and also involve another teacher for the same.
It went great! The drama students got to lead for once.
Please review the resource and let me know if your students liked it.