Introduction to Global Marketing is a separate lecture which is covered during International Marketing Module with a Bachelor level student.
In this file you will find:
- 1 Introduction to Global Marketing Lecture Power Point Presentation
- 1 Case Study about McDonald`s
- 1 Case Study about Apple and Samsung
- 1 File for teacher reading in order to get additional insights about topic (may give it to students as well)
- 1 Detailed Lesson Plan
- 1 File with additional Exercises which might be used during Seminar Class.
Learning Objectives of the Lecture Power Point Presentation:
1.1 Use the product/market growth matrix to explain the various ways a company can expand globally.
1.2 Describe how companies in global industries pursue competitive advantage.
1.3 Compare and contrast single-country marketing strategy with global marketing strategy.
1.4 Identify the companies at the top of the Global 500 rankings.
1.5 Explain the stages a company goes through as its management orientation evolves from domestic and ethnocentric to global and geocentric.
1.6 Discuss the driving and restraining forces affecting global integration today.
Please Rate this teaching materials once you will purchase it!**