A). E-safety research task encourages students to work in small groups to answer key questions about e-safety issues (radicalisation, cyberbullying, sexting, grooming, privacy, fake-news).
2. FIVE worksheets detailing how AppShed (free) can be used to create a mobile phone app to demonstrate understanding of e-safety issues, including how to create a multiple choice quiz. (No previous experience required!)
1. Be able to talk knowledgeably about a range of e-safety issues
2. Know the importance of inclusion
3. Be able to take steps to keep themselves online
4. Be able to know how to report issues.