A complete set of PowerPoint slide shows to accompany the novel.
The set is complete with learning targets (WALT), pupil activities and discussion questions relating to each chapter and pupils written or discussion/drama tasks.
Anthony Horowitz is the man behind the hugely successful series of Alex Rider novels. He is about to publish the final in his critically acclaimed Power of Five sequence, Oblivion, and he was online to answer your questions.
This resource contains lesson plans and a wide range of worksheets and powerpoint presentations which focus on character, key themes and literary devices found within the novel Stone Cold by Robert Swindells. Writing and assessment resources also included.
64 fun and engaging topics on which to base short/extended writing activities. Adapted from 642 Things to Write About (Young Writer's Edition), this resource comes complete with inspirational picture 'hooks' to really stimulate writing.
- Appropriate for use at KS1/2/3/4
- Ideal for literacy starters
- Easily differentiated
- Incredibly open-ended
- Thought provoking and challenging
- Sparks creativity and technical writing skills
- Perfectly adaptable (videos, role play, etc.)
Designed for KS1 - 4 Teachers, LSAs or parents to help young people achieve writing or literacy goals.
Older students are able to use the workbook independently. Also suitable for adult projects and making changes to your life.
This workbook gives an opportunity to reflect on what's important in life and in relation to Literacy and Writing. There is ample space to think, log goals, timescales, actions. In particular, the positive self-reviewing section (supporting optimism) by collect evidence of success, is essential for success. Additionally, the resilience strategy and spaces for reflection can be used if needed! Fabulous feedback to date. Workshops available.
Perfect for Y6 and KS3 SATs although best completed with the support of an adult or parent at this age.
More at www.bounding.org.uk Contact 07751723806 for a copy or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
40 pages A5 ISBN 978-0-9954846-2-7 Paperback £7 includes P& P
An excellent collection of resources - an ideal pack for new teachers. Pack features:
* About you - complete introduction lesson getting to know your students better
* 15 KS3 starter pack - 15 general original starters
* Literacy Health Check - a complete literacy test lesson to see where students are in terms of basic literacy
* End of term quiz - hours of fun, quiz pack
* Letter card sort with starters - a lasting letter resource to instruct students on the correct layout of letters + 5 starters thrown in
* Find the word 5 starter pack - great resource for Y7 students
Unbeatable value! £14.50 for £5.50!
Visit my shop for more great resources here:
Here is everything you and your students will need in order to achieve perfect marks for every single question in the new GCSE OCR qualification.
Every PowerPoint looks in detail at the planning and answering method, as well as modelling a perfect mark plan and response.
This is perfect for revision or teaching or simply just using it to save time writing your own models.
Everything you need for every question is already here; why waste your own time?