Challenge your children with this set of 32 engaging two-digit subtraction riddle task cards. Suitable for years 2 and 3.
The resource includes 32 two-digit subtraction (with no regrouping) riddle task cards. One set in colour and another in black and white to help reduce printing costs.
Also included are 8 blank cards for children to create their own riddle task cards; an answer grid; a recording sheet for the children and a board game for them to play using their riddle task cards.
How can you use these task cards in your classroom?
- Use a card as a warm-up session before your maths lesson.
- Hide cards around the classroom; armed with clipboards and answering sheets the children look for them.
- Assessment - use some of the cards to see if a child understands the concept.
- Pairs can work together to solve cards and then quiz each other.
- They can be used as an enrichment or revision activity for children who finish early.
- Use them with simple traditional board games, each child having to solve a card before they can take a turn.
- Use them as a start of the day activity.
- Ideal for straight after play to help the children focus when they come in.
- They can be taken home as homework.
For more ideas and great resources check us out on [Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.co.uk/goodeyedeers/.
All the money raised from the sale of this resource we donate to a local charity for children called MedEquip4Kids.
We hope you enjoy this resource. If you do we would much appreciate you leaving us a review and please tell your colleagues and friends about us.
It's good to leave some feedback.
Something went wrong, please try again later.
This resource hasn't been reviewed yet
To ensure quality for our reviews, only customers who have purchased this resource can review it
Report this resourceto let us know if it violates our terms and conditions.
Our customer service team will review your report and will be in touch.