Challenge your children with this set of 32 engaging two-digit addition riddle task cards. Suitable for years 2 and 3.
The resource includes 32 two-digit addition (without regrouping) riddle task cards. One set in colour and another in black and white to help reduce printing costs.
Also included are 8 blank cards for children to create their own riddle task cards; an answer grid; a recording sheet for the children and a board game for them to play using their riddle task cards.
How can you use this resource in your classroom?
- Use a card as a warm-up before your maths lesson.
- Hide cards around the classroom; the children look for them with clipboards and answering sheets.
- Assessment - use some of the cards to see if a child understands the concept.
- Pairs can work together to solve cards and then quiz each other.
- They can be used as an enrichment or revision activity for children who finish their work early.
- You can use task cards with simple traditional board games and each child has to solve a card before they can take their turn.
- A start of the day activity.
- After play to help them focus when they come in.
- The children can take them home as homework.
For more ideas and great resources check us out on [Pinterest](https://www.pinterest.co.uk/goodeyedeers/.
All the money raised from the sale of this resource we donate to a local charity for children called MedEquip4Kids.
We hope you enjoy this resource. If you do we would much appreciate you leaving us a review and don’t forget to tell your colleagues and friends about us.